Thursday, January 15, 2009

Aston English School - Hohhot

Hi all!

So, I've been teaching for 4 days now in Hohhot, and so far, so good!  I am adjusting more to life in China, I think.  I have three classes a day, four days a week. They are long days...I'm here from 9am until about 7pm, with a long break for lunch. I usually check email and Skype with my loved ones to avoid going out into the dreadful cold!

Here are some pictures of my students and my classroom - I'm teaching in the "America" classroom, of course!  Tonight the other teachers are taking me out for my birthday.  This includes a huge fabulous dinner for less than a $1 a person, and then drinks at the "fancy" Holiday Inn bar.  Heee heee!

I will be going to Shanghai for Spring Festival on January 24th, where is it about 40 degrees warmer! Yay! I am hoping to meet up with a friend from Colorado, who is teaching in Seoul, South Korea.

Lots of love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment